Nissan S14 S15 Front Drift Angle Lock Kit for Front Rack
Wisefab “Odi Edition” V3 Nissan S-Chassis lock kit relocates the steering rack to the front of the subframe - allowing for better car control at medium to full-lock and preventing steering “bind” at max angle. Steering feel is more consistent throughout the entire sweep which allows for a more “usable” range of lock overall. Ackermann and bump-steer have also been revised for a more refined driving feel. The addition of a quick caster adjuster to the lower control arm also makes adjusting caster at the lower arm both quick and easy. The “Odi Edition” kit is truly the ultimate culmination of angle kit solution for the S-Chassis!
Want to know how does Wisefab Lock kit fits your driftcar check below the link CHECK FITMENT or here!
Check out the Nissan S14 / S15 rear suspension kit.
Scroll down to order your spare parts conviently right here!
Here is our recommended alignment parameters:
Toe in/out: If Ackermann is 0 or negative then toe is 2mm out. If Ackermann is positive then toe is 0
Camber: -4 +/-0,5
Caster: 3,5 ´+/-0,5
- Nissan S14 S15 Rear Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit$2,400.00excluding VAT
- Nissan S Chassis Rear Halfshaft Kit$1,880.00excluding VAT
- More usable lock.
65+ degrees of lock, better feel and precise handling. You could tune your steering geometry from parallel to positive Ackermann in just a few minutes even at trackside without messing up an alignment.
Ackermann adjustment kit included.
- Less sensitive steering.
Increased steering ratio for smooth handling.
- More suspension travel.
Less interference risk at full droop. Longstroke coilover kits can be used.
- Lighter and stronger.
Optimized design in combination with high strenght steel is used.
- Higher roll center (RC).
On Wisefab knuckle, the ball joint is lowered 60mm, which brings the front RC up on lowered car, providing higher roll stiffness and letting to remove the front anti roll bar (sway bar) that is quite difficult to package with that high lock angles.
- Fast and convenient caster adjustment from lower control arm.
- Adjustable camber from top-mount
- Adjustable lock stopper.
- One piece lower control arm desing.
Lower links are replaced with one arm. Drifting with higher steering angle the stiffness and packaging would become an issue. Therefore lower one piece arm is used.
- Very good camber control and minimal bump steer with high steering angles.
On drift cars the dynamic camber and bump steer is much more important than static. With our kinematics we have assured that the camber would provide very good front grip and bump steer is minimal at all the range of steering.
- Steering jacking control.
During drifting, when steering angle is much bigger, jacking is also bigger, even with the same geometry and it could become a problem. We have changed the geometry that it doesn’t cause any handling issues.
- Consistent and predictable self-alignment torque.
Caster is not the only important parameter to provide sufficient self-alignment torque especially at high lock. It’s the combination of different parameters to maintain consistent trail and self-alignment torque. With our setup the steering wheel turns always to the direction of movement and doesn’t get stuck at full lock.
- Steering jacking control.
- Adjustable coilover upper mounts, Formula Drift compliance.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Lower control arms.
- Assembeled tie rods.
- Rack relocating kit.
- Rack installation guide.
- Installation guide.
Other components, packaging and clearance.
- This kit assumes coilovers to have enough clearance.
- Dependent on rim width and ET, wider fenders or fender flares would be needed.
- With tire diameter up to 635mm (215/45R17, 225/45R17, 235/40R17, 225/40R18 etc) and lowered ride height the inner wheel wells need to be slightly modified.
- Recommended backspacing is 135-140mm (7“ ET45; 8“ ET35; 9“ ET25).If ET is smaller, then wheels stay more outwards, if ET is bigger, then spacers need to be used.
|Prodmaster Name||Drift Angle Lock Kit for Front Rack|