Infiniti G37 Rear Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit
Infiniti G37 is a well designed car for enthusiast driver. The car performs well on streets and can be taken to a race track. If the focus is more towards performance, then the car can act even better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn't work as it supposed to.
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle.
Wisefab Infiniti G37 kit will give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher roll center, antisquat, revised cambergain and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
- About the same weight as original aluminium suspension.
All the metal components on Wisefab G37 rear suspension are from high strenght steel, including sheetmetal components, tubes, tube ends and rod end housings.
- Easy camber adjustment.
Special teethed washer is used for adjustment.
- Bump steer adjustment.
Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
- Anti-squat adjustment.
Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing the top forward link height on upright.
- Adjustable antiroll bar (swaybar) motion ratio.
There are 3 possibilities for antiroll bar drop link attachments.
Changing antiroll bar motion ratio is quick and easy way to tune your car understeer/oversteer.
- Pre-set suspension links.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Pick-up pount relocating bracket.
- Installation guide.
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft lengths.
- This kit assumes coilovers to adjust ride height and use spring around the shock not on rear link.
- Possibility to use either original 370Z , 350Z or S-Chassis hub with bigger CV joint.
Minimum rim size is 17.
|Prodmaster Name||Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit|