Infiniti G35 Rear Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit
Wisefab Infiniti G35 rear suspension kit will give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher roll center, lowered antisquat, revised cambergain and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle.
The top arm front pickup point is raised by 40mm for better antisquat. This correlates with all the known championship regulations. For lower grip and wet conditions the original pickup point can be used as well.
- About the same weight as original aluminium suspension.
All the metal components on Infiniti G35 rear suspension are from high strenght steel, including sheetmetal components, tubes, tube ends and rod end housings. Rod ends and spherical bearings used, no rubber bushings.
- Easy camber adjustment.
Special teethed washer is used for adjustment.
- Bump steer adjustment.
Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
- Anti-squat adjustment.
Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing the top forward link height on upright.
- Adjustable antiroll bar (swaybar) motion ratio.
There are 3 possibilities for antiroll bar drop link attachments.
Changing antiroll bar motion ratio is quick and easy way to tune your car understeer/oversteer.
- Pre-set suspension links.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Pick-up point relocating bracket.
- Installation guide.
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft lengths.
- This kit assumes coilovers to adjust ride height and use spring around the shock not on rear link.
- Possibility to use Nissan S-Chassis hub with bigger CV joint.
- Minimum rim size is 17“
|Prodmaster Name||Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit|