Nissan S14 Rear Suspension Kit
All the metal components on the Wisefab Nissan S-Chassis rear kit are from high strenght steel, including sheetmetal components, tubes, tube ends and rod end housings. Good materials with design optimization has lead into major weight reduction. The knuckle weighs ~2,7kg and at the same time can hold 5-6G of loadpeak at tire contact patch on 1100kg car.
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle.
If maximum grip is the keyword and combination of good roll centre position, camber gain, antisquat and bumpsteer are required, then dropped knuckle is not good enough. That is the reason why we totally revised the kinematics.
- Light weight and strong.
More than 10kg of weight reduction over original components and still maintaining required strength and stiffness.
- CrMo³ rod ends and sphericals.
- Bump steer adjustment.
Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
- Pre-set suspension links.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Installation guide.
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft lengths.
- This kit assumes coilovers to adjust ride height.
- Minimum rim size is 17“
|Prodmaster Name||Suspension Kit|