Nissan R33 Front Drift Angle Lock Kit
All the metal components on Wisefab Nissan R33 front suspension are from high strenght steel, including sheetmetal components, tube ends and rod end housings. Rod ends and spherical bearings are used, no rubber bushings.
Top OEM arm is replaced with Wisefab one to have a better kinematics and to avoid rubbing issues at full lock.
- 65 degrees of lock, parallel steering.
You can tune your steering geometry either towards positive or negative Ackermann in just a few minutes even at trackside without messing up an alignment.
Ackermann adjustment kit included.
- Adjustable lock stopper.
- One piece design.
Lower 2 piece arm is replaced with one piece design to increase system stiffness that is needed for high lock.
- Higher roll center (RC).
On Wisefab Nissan R-chassis knuckle, both joints are dropped, which brings the front RC up on lowered car, providing higher roll and better camber gain.
- Very good camber control and minimal bump steer with high steering angles
On drift cars the dynamic camber and bump steer is much more important than static. With Wisefab kinematics we have assured that the camber would provide very good front grip and bump steer is minimal at all the range of steering.
- Steering jacking control.
During drifting, when steering angle is much bigger, jacking is also bigger, even with the same geometry and it could become a problem. We have changed the geometry so that it doesn't cause any handling issues.
- Consistent and predictable self-alignment torque.
Caster is not the only important parameter to provide sufficient self-alignment torque especially at high lock. It's the combination of different parameters to maintain consistent trail and self-alignment torque. With our setup the steering wheel turns always to the direction of movement and doesn't get stuck at full lock.
- Pre-set upper and lower control arms.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Assembeled tie rods.
- Installation guide.
Other components, packaging and clearance.
- Requires S14 hubs.
- This kit assumes car to have coilovers to have enough clearance.
- Ride height is designed to be ~80mm from front subframe to ground.
- Dependent on rim width and ET, wider fenders or fender flares would be needed.
- Inner wheel wells do not need to be modified with tire diameter up to 635mm (225/45R17, 235/40R17, 235/35R18, 255/30R18 etc).
- Minimum rim diameter is 17".
- Recommended backspacing is ~135mm (7" ET45; 8" ET35; 9" ET20). If ET is smaller, then wheels stay more outwards, if ET is bigger, then spacers need to be used.
- The kit is designed and manufactured the way that after installation and toe adjustment it's ready to use right away.
|Prodmaster Name||Drift Angle Lock Kit|