Mitsubishi EVO7/8/9 Front Suspension Kit
Mitsubishi EVO is good performance car designed for rally. Because of good performance it is more and more used for circuit racing. Lowering the car will give more grip and better handling, but then the factory designed kinematics won’t work they are supposed to. Wisefab suspension kit will bring the roll center, bumpsteer and camber curve back to normal range, providing better roll stiffness, handling and grip.
- -15 kg of combined weight saving over original components
Still maintaining required strength and stiffness.
- 7075-T6 aluminium billet CNC knuckles and arms
With optimized design that provides low weight and high strenght.
- CrMo rod ends and sphericals used instead of rubber bushings.
- Quicker steering ratio.
Steering ratio is slightly quicker compared to OEM.
- Separate camber, caster adjustments.
The kit comes with camberplates that have separate camber/caster adjustment. Initially the caster is set to 4,7 degrees.
- The standard 17“ or bigger wheel can be used.
If standard wheels are used, then there is no modifications needed to the bodywork. If the wheels are wider to outside, then wider front fenders will be needed.
- Brakes can be used from EVO 7, 8 9, or 10.
- EVO CV joints are known to be very good to handle big power
If power and grip exeeds their limits, then the uprights have room for bigger CV joints if needed.
- Adjustable camber and caster camberplates
- Knuckles with hardware
- Lower control arms
- Assembled tie rods
- Installation guide
Other components, packaging and clearance.
- This kit assumes coilovers
- Minimum rim size is 17“
- Original wheel speed sensor can be used