BMW E90 Rear Halfshaft Kit
Wisefab Dynamic Halfshaft Axles can hold 1500hp and offer outstanding reliability. Our axles use CV joints with low wear and high strength. The key is unique shaft material that not only has high-yield strength, but can also survive deformations or twists.
- BMW E90 E92 E81 E82 Rear Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit$2,390.00excluding VAT
- BMW E90 E92 Feal Coilover Kit 441 Heavy 9K/6K$1,199.00excluding VAT
- BMW E90 E92 E81 E82 Rear Subframe Mod Kit$480.00excluding VAT
- BMW E90 E92 E90 M3 E92 M3 E81 E82 E82 M Front Drift Angle Lock Kit$1,980.00excluding VAT
We, at Wisefab, always strive to engineer the best products that allow drivers to push their limits on the track. Behind our unique designs are countless hours of research, problem-solving, and meticulous development. Wisefab Dynamic Halfshaft Axles can hold 1500hp and offer outstanding reliability. We designed the axle shaft strength to be just a little below the strength of differential output shafts. Our axles use CV joints with low wear and high strength. As expensive drivetrain components become common place in most rally, drift, and race cars, it is important to create a system between them that helps with their longevity. The key is superior shaft material that not only has high-yield strength, but can also survive deformations or twists. In the case when some part in a drivetrain has to give, Wisefab shafts will take the abuse. Our shafts will flex to absorb the excess of critical torque. In these situations, Wisefab shafts can twist to at least 90 degrees, often times reaching 180 degrees or even 360 degrees without failure, allowing you to finish your race in one piece. Keep in mind that any twisting won’t happen until the torque limit has been reached. If your shafts do twist more than 90 degrees, it is recommended to replace the shaft.
- Max hp rating 1500 hp
- 30 spline outer, 6x94 inner flange
- Length from wheel bearing surface to inner flange Left: min 524mm, max 570mm, Right: min 559mm, max 605mm
- Max CV operating angle: outer 50 deg / inner 25 deg
- Max allowed permanent shaft flex before replacement: 90 degrees
|Prodmaster Name||Halfshaft Kit|